The VertexMP45 is a contemporary take on the Mono-Pusher timing watch commissioned in 1945, and is available as both an automatic or a manual.
The MP45 is delivered on a black leather strap, with additional rubber and Nato straps.
• Brand new Sellita SW510 MP Automatic mechanical movement rhodium finish, spiral pattern, polished bevel, blue screws
• Brushed Steel 40mm case, Double domed box crystal glass, waterproof to 100M
• Moulded Super-LumiNova™ dial
• Case Back brushed steel and sapphire crystal
• Black dial with Arabic numerals to maximise legibility, military broad arrow
A British Classic Reinvented
100 years since Claude Lyons started the company, Vertex is re-incorporated by his Great Grandson, Don Cochrane.